|Publisher:||Elsevier Imprint: Academic Press|
|Databases:||Microsoft Academic Search NLM Wikidata Wikipedia|
|Google Scholar:||2015, 2014, 2013, 2012|
|Search:||Eigenfactor Google Scholar Google Scholar venue search NLM Journals PubMed articles Journalprices.com Publication Forum (Finland) Wikidata Wikipedia|
NeuroImage is a scientific journal. It is published by Elsevier and together with Human Brain Mapping it is one of the two major journals within functional neuroimaging. In the beginning of 2009 Paul Fletcher was the editor-in-chief. The founding editor was Arthur W. Toga and previous editors have been Richard S. J. Frackowiak, John C. Mazziotta and Karl J. Friston.
The journal is a member of Neuroscience Peer Review Consortium.
 Selected papers
- A PET 18F altanserin study of 5-HT2A receptor binding in the human brain and responses to painful heat stimulation
- Neural differences in the mapping of verb and noun concepts onto novel words
- Neuroanatomical correlates of personality in the elderly
- Similar brain networks for detecting visuo-motor and visuo-proprioceptive synchrony
- The neural correlates of maternal and romantic love