From Brede Wiki
|Affiliation:||CBS Center for Corporate Social Responsibility |
Responsible Business in the Blogosphere.
|Interest(s):||Corporate social responsibility |
|Search:||PubMed (first author) PubMed |
She organized the Social Media for Social Purposes 2011 and 2012 workshops in Copenhagen
- Corporate Communication
- Mette Morsing (2006). "Corporate social responsibility as strategic auto-communication: on the role of external stakeholders for member identification". Business Ethics: A European Review 15(2): 171-182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8608.2006.00440.x.
- Mette Morsing, Majken Schultz (2006). "Corporate social responsibility communication: stakeholder information, response and involvement strategies". Business Ethics: A European Review 15(4): October.
- CSR in SMEs: do SMEs matter for the CSR agenda?
- State-owned enterprises: a corporatization of governments?
- The question of coherency in corporate branding--over time and across stakeholders
- Communicative dynamics and the polyphony of corporate social responsibility in the network society
- CSR as aspirational talk
- Mediating identity: a study of media influence on organizational identity construction in a celebrity firm
- The construction of corporate social responsibility in network societies: a communication view