The wiki is present closed for registration due to excessive spamming. If you want an account, so your can write, please email Finn Årup Nielsen.
Navigate with categories:
Most of the data in this wiki is from functional neuroimaging papers, but there are also other types of papers, e.g., from personality genetics
- MaND — database of structural neuroimaging studies on major depressive disorder
- BiND — database of structural neuroimaging studies on bipolar disorder
Some popular pages
Keeping an eye
It is possible to be updated on what is happening on the Brede Wiki (as in other MediaWiki wikis) by subscribing to a feed:
- Subscribing to the RecentChanges RSS feed.
A more context sensitive watch is also possible by viewing related changes to a specific article
- For example subscribing to the RSS feed for Karl J. Friston will give you related changes to this researcher.
- The current version of the entire wiki in XML is available from http://neuro.imm.dtu.dk/services/bredewiki/download/ The file is compressed with bzip2.
- The Brede Wiki: A social neuroinformatics web-service with structured information from neuroscience is an abstract that describe this wiki. It has been accepted as a poster to the Human Brain Mapping conference.
- Lost in localization: A solution with neuroinformatics 2.0? — commentary on coordinate databases with a mentioning of the Brede Wiki.
- Brede Wiki: Neuroscience data structured in a wiki — a technical article about the Brede Wiki.